Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[yea but how do you make it your aviator, say picture too big down loaded irfranview program still cant git it to work :banghead

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
first off you are using the "img" for a url. you don't need t oput anything around URL's the site will do it for you.

The avatar is the picture under your name you need to pick out a pictrue, resize it to 100X100 or smaller, then upload it to the site.
OR have somebody do it for you.

I think you might really be trying to put your superford URL as you signature. but I'm not sure yet as to waht you want to do

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
I'll be honeslt with ya, I suck at this. I'd love to help ya, but my computer would make your truck all blury.

I sugest sit back and relax. There are a few of great people on this site that will eventually see this thread and hook you up with a avatar without you knowing about it.

Go to your "USER CP" and put your superford URL in your signature.

·
Registered
211 Posts
First you will have to download your picture to your computer, or if it is there already then open it in Paint then go to attributes and change it's size to 100x100 pixles. Save that and then under "user cp" go to edit options, then at the bottom cahnge avatar, then browse to where you saved the altered picture and click ok.

This is kinda a short version of the process but I hope it's enough to get ya there.
Shane

·
Registered
211 Posts
Zilla, you and Pepe are just too much too cool, in case anyone forgets to say it, Thanks, for all your help and contributions to the board.
Shane

·
huh
7,196 Posts
Blaze said:

Speaking of avatars...anyone know why I lost animation on mine???:shrug
I thought i messaged you about that.. If i didnt then.. :doh: I had to lower the file size of some avatars in order to keep bandwidth down. Joe took care of a boat load of them and ive been editing as many as i can find that exceed the limit.

Yours being many many frames was one of the big ones. Since i set it up i was able to bypass the limits but i had to freeze it after finding out that avatars were eating up alot of bandwidth..
Blaze said:
Well, damn...forget mine...Zilla's looks way better...:thumbup
:beer i cropped and resized but you couldnt see the bronco so i played with it a bit.
srhanson said:
Zilla, you and Pepe are just too much too cool, in case anyone forgets to say it, Thanks, for all your help and contributions to the board.
Shane
Thanks Shane. Hopefully pepe sees this when he gets back.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Bronkzilla said:
I thought i messaged you about that.. If i didnt then.. :doh: I had to lower the file size of some avatars in order to keep bandwidth down. Joe took care of a boat load of them and ive been editing as many as i can find that exceed the limit.

Yours being many many frames was one of the big ones. Since i set it up i was able to bypass the limits but i had to freeze it after finding out that avatars were eating up alot of bandwidth..
Ahh OK thats cool...when we go to image hosting will the peramiters change or will we still be limited to file size?? I guess what I mean is will the avatars be hosted else (like I assume the other pics will be) where it will allow us to have larger file sizes?? (I think the measurements are fine the size they are, just asking about the file size for people like me who wanna use GIFS)...to quote Kieth..Clear as mud??

:beer i cropped and resized but you couldnt see the bronco so i played with it a bit.
Good job!!!

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
Told ya to sit back and wait.
Raf is the coolest, he always playes with people shizt.

I now understand why all he avatars stoped dancing.
Always thought it slowed the dial up folks from reading my stuff, which is way more important than my dancing retard :brownbag

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[HATS OFF TO ALL OF YOU THAT HELPED!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE COMPUTER WIZZES!!!!!! I'VE WORKED ON THIS THING FOR THREE NIGHTS. THAT PICTURE IS COOL MY WIFE WILL LOVE IT. THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:beer

1 - 20 of 29 Posts