Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Yup, That should help with the stumps anyway..

·
Registered
205 Posts
Wow. Seriously wow. That plow is to nice looking to use.lol.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
That looks like a badass plow for sure. I think it would be a fun part time winter job to go out and plow.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
Just don't let her rust Boss

IIRC BoulderBronc (owner of Broncoair) commercially plows with his

·
Banned
5,463 Posts
That looks like a badass plow for sure. I think it would be a fun part time winter job to go out and plow.
With gas prices, it not even worth your time unless you have a monopoly of a company.

Details and price on the plow?

I know they are not cheap at all. I was looking at some when i was going to move up north, but things have changed.

G

·
wow, i am suprised to see a plow on that rig.

All the plow trucks i see get absolutely hammered to death.

My bronco lives in the garage and i take out the lawn tractor with the 42" snowthrower attachment.

·
Behold my
1,276 Posts
If you have Jiffy Lubes in your area they are always on the lookout for people to plow. I was begged by the Regional manager to get a plow so I could do all the stores in the district on the clock and extra pay with gas comped.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Wow. I don't mean to burst the fun but I need to throw out a big CAUTION!!! I just bought an 8.5' Xtreme V last year. But thats on an 08 F350 with a FGAWR of 6000lbs. Is yours the 7.5'? Even if it is your Bronco, no matter what you have on the front end, even a D60, can't handle that plow. I would highly discourage you from using that. I have plowed with Broncos for over 15 years and never put anything heavier than a Fisher 7.5' HD. Even with the 7.5' I have cracked the axle housing and cracked the crossmember up front. Granted I have a 6" lift so the load is not dispersed where it is intended. But I would be real careful. Don't get me wrong, Broncos are great to plow with, but be reasonable. :twak

·
Premium Member
8,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its an 8.5" plow. But it doesn't belong to me, I just parked in front of it, it looked kind of mean, took a picture and you know the rest.

It was all in fun and now I owe each of you a beer.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,565 Posts
:rockon:lolup:stupid:clap:chili::beer
Its an 8.5" plow. But it doesn't belong to me, I just parked in front of it, it looked kind of mean, took a picture and you know the rest.

:rockon:drinkbud:twotu::lolup:stupid:clap:chili:
:beer

·
Registered
3,774 Posts

:bangheadI thought that might have been what was going on. Either way it looks sweet. On a side note I like your front tow point in that pic. Looks very nice and clean.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.