1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
ya think they got enough NO2 on there?

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
I'm convinced this is just to look at - each side has one smaller blower set on top of the lower one, no belt drive for either side, just too many things wrong with the picture

·
Registered
211 Posts
Kinda hard to believe that that thing is built for anyhting but sitting there looking stupid. I have seen a few cars running a turbo into a supercharger but have never heard of bolting one roots type blower on top of another. Seem like there would be just a bit too much pressure there, then ya add in the nitrous and she go bang big time.
Shane

·
Registered
239 Posts
srhanson said:
Kinda hard to believe that that thing is built for anyhting but sitting there looking stupid. I have seen a few cars running a turbo into a supercharger but have never heard of bolting one roots type blower on top of another. Seem like there would be just a bit too much pressure there, then ya add in the nitrous and she go bang big time.
Shane
a turbo AND a supercharger? that would be pointless, the supercharger would just 'get in the way' of the air being pushed in by the turbo, and cancel the turbo out, of all the dumb-ass thing's to do to a car... and that motorcycle is just stupid lol...

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JHew84 said:
a turbo AND a supercharger? that would be pointless, the supercharger would just 'get in the way' of the air being pushed in by the turbo, and cancel the turbo out, of all the dumb-ass thing's to do to a car...
think again. Lancia used a turbocharger/supercharger combination to great success on some of their rally cars.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts