Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
I sure would like to get them. I am too far south of you to pick them up. Think it would cost alot to ship them to San Diego?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Common.. You know you want to come see your parents. I know they are probably wanting to see you. And I will see you and get those pesky springs off your hands too.. =)

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
dblue, just set up a time to meet your parents within the next month or two, and have Chris pay for gas (or help pay) for the trip in the place of shipping. You get to see your parents, he doesn't have to pay 50 dollars shipping costs, and you get cash out of your springs. Hell, if you were closer I'd buy them lol.

I'd look at it as an opportunity.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Saurian:

That's a great idea, but us So Cal people don't want the nor cal people infesting our land. :)

200 bux is a great deal.. my neighbor payed more then that for each spring when he got his 6" skyjacker leafs..

·
Registered
532 Posts
There ya go.. Sounds like a deal to me. I will have a cold beer waiting for you after the long drive. And your parents will be so happy to see you.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
WOAH. I just Mapquested Dublin and Escondido....That's a long fawkin ways! Screw the cold beer, you better have a girl and a lapdance for him after that kind of drive.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.