·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where did you get them from? and how are they?

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
came with my pro comp kit...had to add a 2 inch block so that it would level out with the front 6" springs...no complaints so far...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Installed a Air Lift II last week on my '89.......Sweeeeeeeeet.

What a difference in the handling and the ride.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
I installed a long add a leaf to raise the back of the truck to a normal height. It was almost as long as my longest leaf, I bought it from a local 4x4 shop and payed about 120 with tax. I noticed when installing it, that it already had one from the previous owner. I don't know how long it was in before it started to sag. The previous owner did do a lot of towing , it would seem, based on the 2 tranny coolers he installed and the hitch he installed. I just left his in and added my new one. It raised it exactly 2", just like it said it would.

Just want to add, get a line on some new shackles and bushings before you start. Mine were seized and I ended up torching them off. But now it rides like a new truck takes the bumps a lot better.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont think i will run into that problem walt but thanks for the heads up. the leaf spring bushing were supposedly changed a year ago. i will see though.

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
I dont think i will run into that problem walt but thanks for the heads up. the leaf spring bushing were supposedly changed a year ago. i will see though.
iirc i might still have a spare set of the longer ones...you could have them for cost of shipping...not sure how to check shipping though?. pm if interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts