Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My passenger side camber shim fell out. My JY only had one for a '79, which prob had a 9", I have the 8.8", it was 10 bucks so I bought it. Does anyone know if it should fit? I was not able to take my drivers side out to match it since my friend has my tall jack stands!

P.S. He would sell me the whole front D44 out the '79 includng radius arms for 600 bucks, what y'all think????

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
My passenger side camber shim fell out. My JY only had one for a '79, which prob had a 9", I have the 8.8", it was 10 bucks so I bought it. Does anyone know if it should fit? I was not able to take my drivers side out to match it since my friend has my tall jack stands!

P.S. He would sell me the whole front D44 out the '79 includng radius arms for 600 bucks, what y'all think????
I am lost here. Do you mean that your factory block slipped out? The angled shaped block between the leafs and the axle itself? f so I have no idea if the two are the same but I don't see why they wouldn't be.

About the solid axle. There is no way I would pay 600 dollars for a factory 44. Do some search on craigslist you will find them much cheaper.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the little stub that sticks out for the spring pad is kind of smushed...the JY guy said u can pull it out with vise grip, and take a 1/2" bolt, cut the threads off and hammer it in the whole, anyone did this? Sorry for the run on sentence!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts