Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
was born with a
4,414 Posts
those kids did a terrible job.

you dont really want to ride with that.

ill pay shipping for you send it to me so you can have them start on you a new one.

no, but it looks nice. i see more pieces laying on the floor, are they planning on a front bumper for you as well?

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
looks good nice and clean. do you have the plans for it???????? or did they just do it as they went along

·
Registered
124 Posts
One, that is nice and clean. What was the wall thickness on the tubing yall used?

·
Local # 40 Boilermakers
15,785 Posts
But I'll be damned if it ain't fabrication :brownbag
Showing a few pics of a bumper has caused many others to have their thread removed from this section. I am just saying he should post more about it than throw up a couple of pics. Showing fabrication in my mind is posting from begining to end of a build.

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,880 Posts
those tow points wont last a single pull

·
Registered
313 Posts
that looks perfect, looks like they did a great job. x2 with kemicalburns though, how are those towpoints attached?

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,880 Posts
They are welded on
:doh0715: unless they are tied into the frame thru that bumper they would not hold during and axle deep extraction. I sure as hell wouldnt trust them.

·
Premium Member
1995 XLT SAS w D44 and D60 rear
3,544 Posts
I agree the rings and mounting points are not made to get a stuck truck unstuck, they are for dragging it across flat ground.

Bumper looks real good other than that.
They are welded on
Not for long if you yank on them real hard. Then they will be in the cab of the truck trying to yank you out of what ever you are stuck in.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
i really like the shape of it. make some!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts