Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's not for a Bronco but it is for my F-250. It is a pretty rare option I just bought from a buddy of mine in NJ. Electric rear defogger for the back window. 1st time I have ever seen one. It has everything needed to put it in even the switch.:chili:

Mods move it if you must but this section is my home.

·
Registered
980 Posts
WOW! That's sweet, I have never seen or heard of one before, it would be cool if they make one for the split back windows?? even if it was a add on, anyone ever hear of such a thing? and I know what you mean about this section, for it is my home away from home as well

·
Premium Member
3,526 Posts
Wow!!, that must be rare. Any mention in the factory literature on that??

·
Premium Member
12,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn, you just get all the good stuff don't you:toothless
I try to.

Wow!!, that must be rare. Any mention in the factory literature on that??
Not one bit. The only thing mentioned in the brochure is the rear slider. I jumped on this one when it became available. I'm putting it in this weekend if I get time. Might need it for the next snowstorm I get caught in.:histerica

·
Fullsize Member
2,804 Posts
I dont mean to fog up you're rear window Scott,:rofl: but I almost bet it originally came from an 80-86 truck, or as a dealer option on a 87-91. My old 91 had the same switch, it just used a different knob. Sure would be a nice addition though.

·
Premium Member
12,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I know for a fact it was pulled from a 79. Now wether or not it was put in there by someone else I'll never know. I guess what I could do is start looking for a part # on the switch.

·
Premium Member
3,933 Posts

Deice? that's french isn't it? :toothless

Come on now, be honest, how many times has there been frost inside the garage?
This at least gives you an excuse to roll her out and keep the tires from flatspotting. :goodfinge

Do the 250 and the Bronco ever get jealous of each other when the other one gets more attention? :toothless

·
Premium Member
12,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do the 250 and the Bronco ever get jealous of each other when the other one gets more attention? :toothless

Actually I think I heard the 250 yellin at the Bronco just the other night about being a used POS already. Something about "he's already put more miles on you in less than a year than he has me in the past 14 years":histerica

·
Premium Member
12,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's where it is from Trent. I'm pulling out the manual slider to put it in but it doesn't matter much, the A/C works so good in the truck I hardly ever opened the back window.

·
Premium Member
3,526 Posts
Well I know for a fact it was pulled from a 79. Now wether or not it was put in there by someone else I'll never know. I guess what I could do is start looking for a part # on the switch.
Got the Vin? Can you get the build sheet or do you think if it was original, it had to be dealer installed?

·
Premium Member
3,526 Posts
BTW, how many things did ford use that switch for?? ;)

·
Premium Member
3,933 Posts
Actually I think I heard the 250 yellin at the Bronco just the other night about being a used POS already. Something about "he's already put more miles on you in less than a year than he has me in the past 14 years":histerica
:histerica

Cars/trucks have feelings too.
I know when I introduced the Pantera to my 'Cuda there was some jealous moments. The 'Cuda still gets tempermental when I try and start her. :toothless

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.