Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i did my sas and the front came out to about 8 inches of lift. Now i am swapping in a 9 inch into the rear and i am trying to figure out what to do for lift. i have some 4 inch blocks, 2 inch blocks and stock rear springs all from a 1979 f150. I was thinking about using the 4 inch blocks but then it would be sagging like 3 inches in the back. I also can get some 9 inch lift springs from my friend from another '79 f150. does anyone know if these springs will bolt up to my '87 bronco's spring hangers?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont know who makes them but they were on another kids f-150 which was bought by another kid who used the axles in his '96 f-150 and sold the leafs to another kid who was use them for his leaf sas on his dakota. I've heard from the original kid that they were 9" lift and the next kid said he thought they were 9" and some other kid thought they were 4" and the kid who has them now thinks they are 8". So i'm gonna assume that they are 9". i talked to him today and he said he took out a spring so they would be softer which i guess would be ok. cause i only need about 6 and 3/4 to be level with the front

·
Registered
436 Posts
Bronco Graveyard has 6" lift springs, then run a shackle flip kit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts