Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to ask but I've searched and found nothing. Does anyone know where I can find hardware, specifically the rear seat torsion bar? Any positive replies would be very helpful. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,943 Posts
You're pretty much limited to junkyard and fellow FSBers for that. Or you could get creative and make your own.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I can't even find a good picture of one so I can make my own. Any ideas?
I will see about trying to get pics of my spare one and some measurements. Can't promise I will get to it tomorrow, but I will try what I can.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That would be awesome if you could get pics and measurements for me thanks. My issue with not having a bar is that the back of the raddles real bad and is loose. Does the bar not effect that?

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
does your truck have 2 valve spring size coil springs on the rear seat bracket just rear of hinge pivot on rear most mounting bolt to floor?
my seat sits tight to floor also,i have to really slam it down
I have some sound proofing underlay and carpet that just fits to the seat
does the seat latch pin have a plastic sleeve still on it?

·
Registered
324 Posts
:shrug Kinda off topic, but does anyone know where I can buy the actual seat mounts? The ones in the donor bronco were rusted in place, and I'm currently using angle iron to hold the seat in place

·
Registered
801 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 1989 5.0 bronco and my rear seat floor mount hinge thing is completely rusted out and destroyed. Does anyone have any insight to where i can get a new one or a blue print to get the measurements to make a new one? thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts