Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of rear sliders for 80-96 BKO's. The window channel rubber is shot BUT I have a set of channel rubber that will work with these windows, the channel rubber is used and in very good shape, out of an Aerostar van and will replace the originals just fine.
The windows have no tint or scratches and are in excellent shape, the aluminum frames needs paint. I also have the original mounting rubber for both windows which is in great shape, they are soft and pliable and will clean up nicely.
I would prefer these to be picked up, I am in S.CA, 91342
I am willing to ship but it would be over a hundred to ship these and UPS will not insure glass.
I do not have pics of these just yet, I will try n post pics later in the week
250.00 for the pair. Thanks for looking!

EDIT: These are out of a 85

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I have a set of rear sliders for 80-96 BKO's. The window channel rubber is shot BUT I have a set of channel rubber that will work with these windows, the channel rubber is used and in very good shape, out of an Aerostar van and will replace the originals just fine.
The windows have no tint or scratches and are in excellent shape, the aluminum frames needs paint. I also have the original mounting rubber for both windows which is in great shape, they are soft and pliable and will clean up nicely.
I would prefer these to be picked up, I am in S.CA, 91342
I am willing to ship but it would be over a hundred to ship these and UPS will not insure glass.
I do not have pics of these just yet, I will try n post pics later in the week
250.00 for the pair. Thanks for looking!

EDIT: These are out of a 85
you got any pictures yet? I am local, and this would be bad ass

1 - 2 of 2 Posts