Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I've looked extensively, through a lot of forums and cant seem to be lucking out on finding any existing dealers that sell these. Looks like my best bet is to make my own? Anyone find any recent information where I can find these rear-speaker grille covers? I have one side, but missing the other. I don't mind painting them if I can find an old set etc..

Thank you,
Mike

·
Registered
81 custom 351W Manual 4spd 83 XLT 302 manual 3spd OD
65 Posts
Curious about what you find out as well. I have the same issue with my 81. I have looked on the amazons and they have some possible ones that I believe will work.

·
The Tennessee Warden
96 XL, 5.8L, E4OD, BW1356, 4.56 gears
4,367 Posts
Hi All,

I've looked extensively, through a lot of forums and cant seem to be lucking out on finding any existing dealers that sell these. Looks like my best bet is to make my own? Anyone find any recent information where I can find these rear-speaker grille covers? I have one side, but missing the other. I don't mind painting them if I can find an old set etc..

Thank you,
Mike
What color? I know a guy with tons of Bronco parts and I asked him. Let you know shortly.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What color? I know a guy with tons of Bronco parts and I asked him. Let you know shortly.
The one I have is gray- which awesome if he has that, otherwise I will take any color, and just paint them. I am not picky. I know parts are hard to come by. I found some old 'econo' line van covers online for sale, but they are much smaller in size overall.

Thank you,
Mike

·
Premium Member
1991Bronco 5.8L, w/95frontclip, 6"Superlift/SuperRunner, Deaver J40 springs, 35x12.5 K&N, 3"Bassani
533 Posts
I may have a few. I can check in the next couple days if you are not in a hurry. Sounds like I need to make a template or jig for these rare exotics.

·
Premium Member
1991Bronco 5.8L, w/95frontclip, 6"Superlift/SuperRunner, Deaver J40 springs, 35x12.5 K&N, 3"Bassani
533 Posts
Would be greatly appreciated man. Thank you!
I found this one in my storage. It is tan but is still flat, many warp overtime from heat.
You could easily paint this to match. Here are some pics. I think you said you just need one, correct?

Attachments

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,986 Posts
Wait....you guys got speakers in the back?!

And covers on said speakers? I got marine speakers in the door bubkis in da back, marine stereo in the center console box between the seats as well. Waterproof man! I’ll keep my peepers open at the salvage yards now.

·
Registered
65 Posts
sign me up. would be interested in purchasing 2 as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I found this one in my storage. It is tan but is still flat, many warp overtime from heat.
You could easily paint this to match. Here are some pics. I think you said you just need one, correct?
Thewolf- yes that would be perfect man. Let me know whatever works best for you for price/method of payment.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
id buy a set of these too.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
find out if he has a brick rear seat belt cover the part over the roll up part.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Thewolf- yes that would be perfect man. Let me know whatever works best for you for price/method of payment.
PM me your address and I can look into mailing it off to you this weekend. I want to scan it in and take some measurements so I can replicate it as it sounds like there might be a need for these. I am in the process of making some fiberglass pods for a component speaker setup for mine that I will share with everyone here when completed.

Reactions: miesk5

·
Registered
1982 Bronco XLT Lariat, 351W, C6; 1989 Bronco XLT, 302, AOD
226 Posts
There is a member here, maybe more than one, with a three-D printer, and he has been asking if anybody needs anything. Try contacting him and see if he can come up with your speaker grill.
TB

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
i would pay for a set of 3d printed ones as well

·
Registered
65 Posts
I found the post where Broncofox talked about it. Hopefully he will join the convo here.

·
Registered
65 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts