Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
my other option is wrapping them with speaker screen but id rather it look factory.

·
Registered
81 custom 351W Manual 4spd 83 XLT 302 manual 3spd OD
62 Posts
Broncofox - do you need anymore info or thoughts if the grill can be duplicated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all- new Bronco owner here interested in 3D modeling and printing these speaker grilles since mine are missing too. Could anybody give me some measurements off of it? I'd need the bolt hole spacing, length x width x thickness, and possibly the width of the solid band around the edges? If I had that I could get my printer cranking out these things by the weekend for test fitting.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey all- new Bronco owner here interested in 3D modeling and printing these speaker grilles since mine are missing too. Could anybody give me some measurements off of it? I'd need the bolt hole spacing, length x width x thickness, and possibly the width of the solid band around the edges? If I had that I could get my printer cranking out these things by the weekend for test fitting.
Shoot me a PM and I will mail you one of mine. I believe one of them has at least 3 sides where you can get the info you need.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Big thanks to Anvil Crawler for sending over his old grilles (thanks dude)! I have to reposition the holes slightly so we have a little more clearance on the screws, but it covers the hole pretty well. Once that fits right I'll get to work on a 6x9 speaker version since I prefer that size to the 5x7's.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Was you able to get the underside of the speaker grill holes to line up to attach to the speaker?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts