Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nasty knock in my suspension because the two rear sway bar bushings on my 95 Bronco are completely gone. They are the bushings where the middle of the sway bar connects to the axle (not the end link bushings). I've looked all over the Internet, and I found a million different types of bushings for the front sway bar, but nothing for the rear sway bar. Can anyone help me out (besides telling me to remove the sway bar ;) )? Has anyone recently had to replace theirs? Where did you find the new bushings?

·
Practicing Infidel
15,297 Posts
Energy Suspension

has an application chart on their website. That's where I found mine. Plugged the ES part numbers into the Summit website and was blown away with how affordable they were.

Not nearly as blown away as I was when I actually changed the bushings. I can out handle many cars in corners now !

Changed the front, the back and the radius arm bushings. Bought the axle pivot bushings but haven't stuck them in just yet.

Sixlitre

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I just ordered a pair of the 7/8" Energy Suspension bushings. In a few days, I should be able to put them in and get rid of that suspension knock. Much appreciated.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,297 Posts
Thanks guys! I just ordered a pair of the 7/8" Energy Suspension bushings. In a few days, I should be able to put them in and get rid of that suspension knock. Much appreciated.
Get ye @$$ out they-are

and caliper that they-are sway bar boy ! What if'n it's 3/4" s? . You gonna look awfa funny orderin' 7/8" bushings friend!

Sixlitre

1 - 6 of 6 Posts