Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was at the local junkyard and found a 1983 Full size bronco that was missing the rear side windows both sides. i climbed in to get the pass side seatbelt bottom part and found these slider latches in the center box. there was glass outside both sides of the bronco so i not sure if they broke the windows getting them out or if it was there prior to the bronco being placed in the row. i really wanted rear slider windows but i see requests for these latches before. can you tell if they are infact the rear slider latches and if you might need them pm or email me please.
i can not get the link to post right so here is my superford site and it is under extra stuff for sale then rear slider latches........
i try and post from my other pc in a few........mike
http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/registry/detail.php?id=6364&s=33005#content
ok the laptop allows me to post so i added a couple here.

thanks for any info on these.......mike

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks- i was going to address to him but i seen it in other posts and it is proper to post out to all not one person....mike
again thank you for the replies.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
collinsperformance said:
thanks- i was going to address to him but i seen it in other posts and it is proper to post out to all not one person....mike
again thank you for the replies.
E-mail him through his username. Link the thread and ask him to take a look at it once he gets the chance.

Like a magical fairy he appears and answers your question.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Steve83 said:
WTF is that about??? :rolleyes: :wacko

Wanna kiss my wand?

:histerica :lolup
BAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

Sorry, your insulted by "fairy".

How about Magical Bronco Wizard???

....and no, i don't want to kiss your wand.....Ken would get jealous

1 - 9 of 9 Posts