Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 339 Posts

·
Administrator
22,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so after spending a couple of months rebuilding my bronco to get out on the trail I have come to realize that a completely topless doorless bronco is kinda pointless, so let the rebuild begin....

pulled the body off the frame....

dragged the frame into the garage to start stripping it down and cleaning it

started to clean the frame....

Next I will start on the body, lots of rust to fix...

I am going to jamb the interior sheet metal, bed line the floor and paint the roof and quarters before I install it back on the frame...

(oh and I am going to try and get this all done before the end of March)

:goodfinge

All pictures are here

http://www.supermotors.net/registry/6130/72589

·
OMG its almost a
1,367 Posts
The end of March? You are gonna be very busy. May the force be with you.
Tim is the man! I'll be following this for sure. Glad to see your keeping the bronco as well. It's people like you that give me the motivation to work on my shit and get it done!!

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
End of March, no problem...seriously, if Tim can get done what he got done with original Red, this is definitely doable. Hey, it just occurred to me that the timing couldn't be better. You will have the sharpie on hand to mark and label things as you go :thumbup:histerica

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I'll be up there at the end of march, maybe we can go test drive the new and improved redwagon!! Need anything from Texas...or along the way??

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Holy huge project in a short amount of time Batman!! Keep up the good work Red, heres to the... third (?) res of the wagon. :beer

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
guess now would be the perfect time for building a interior skeleton cage?

·
Administrator
22,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
guess now would be the perfect time for building a interior skeleton cage?
Na, just a basic rebuild, doors are painted and the frame is almost cleaned, I also ordered my front spring hangers and shackles form Dan at ruffstuff, cant beat his prices....

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Good luck with it!

·
MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAATTT!!!!
2,970 Posts
Your gonna be busting more than balls in that driveway for an end of March completion time. Good luck Tim. I'm pretty excited watching it come back together. Are you painting the frame, or por15'ing it? Is that my Snap-On air ratchet? I don't remember letting you borrow it. lol

·
Administrator
22,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Your gonna be busting more than balls in that driveway for an end of March completion time. Good luck Tim. I'm pretty excited watching it come back together. Are you painting the frame, or por15'ing it? Is that my Snap-On air ratchet? I don't remember letting you borrow it. lol
I picked u a rust inhibitor product from my paint store, that I will use on the frame then I will rattle can it black.

1 - 20 of 339 Posts