Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I try to do a lot of work on my rig myself, but there are times when I don't have the brains, brawn or time to do it myself. Although not real new to this area, I haven't had a 4WD vehicle for several years (having been overseas for 8 of the last 10). So, I really don't know of good repair places in the area around Baltimore or further out if necessary.

Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Jeff

90 XLT with a new 5.0L, 4in lift (I think) on 32in tires, and plenty of rust to go around.

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
msg_jwilliams said:
Hey guys,

I try to do a lot of work on my rig myself, but there are times when I don't have the brains, brawn or time to do it myself. Although not real new to this area, I haven't had a 4WD vehicle for several years (having been overseas for 8 of the last 10). So, I really don't know of good repair places in the area around Baltimore or further out if necessary.

Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Jeff

90 XLT with a new 5.0L, 4in lift (I think) on 32in tires, and plenty of rust to go around.
I wish I could help you out man, but I do all my own work... Try Goodyear, I worked for them before and they seemed like a decent, honest buch of people

1 - 2 of 2 Posts