Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a recovery strap available for sale. Great for the trail riders and for pulling out Jeeps.

$80.00 plus shipping. I think I can roll this into a Larger USpostal flatrate box, but it will be tight. Budget on about 30lbs due to the quick connect hooks on both ends and the center D loop connector.

contact me by PM for the quickest reply

And no the FSB in picture is not for sale :thumbup

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about 2ea double 20ft legs from the D loop, 2 big quickconnect C hooks as seen in the middle, lifting capacity is unknown, better than a nylon strap or chain and works. It was retired from operation at construction job, due to slight abrasion on the covering.

Anybody local to 33325 is more than welcome to come by and review it.

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
How about 2ea double 20ft legs from the D loop, 2 big quickconnect C hooks as seen in the middle, lifting capacity is unknown, better than a nylon strap or chain and works. It was retired from operation at construction job, due to slight abrasion on the covering.

Anybody local to 33325 is more than welcome to come by and review it.
Its not a recovery strap, its not worth ANYWHERE near that price and selling it to someone as a "recovery strap" is very dangerous.

·
shibby
4,828 Posts
Yeah, it's a lifting sling and there's no stretch to them. It's good for towing dead vehicles, not for jerking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts