Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Unregistered User
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen several other big Broncos around town that I havent seen before with new issue Leon county plates, so I figured I'd do some recruiting. I made up a nifty full colour letter using the 5" FSB sticker as the "colour" and matching envelope to stick either under their wiper or through the wing window to get their attention, which pushes the Jan30-Feb1 run at Ocala as well as includes some contact info for me..

What do yall think? Its a Microsoft Word document for those of you that are curious. If you like, feel free to steal it, replace with your info and pass around. :) Or make something better and post up here.

http://www.fjeer.us/RecruitLetter.doc
http://www.fjeer.us/RecruitEnvelope.doc

Cheers.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
:stupid Amen!!! but ya know me and Smooth was just disussing how we've talked with a bunch of folks and passed out fliers etc. but have yet to see one person show up and go "hey saw the flier, or talked to so-n-so and so I checked you out"..:shrug not trying to discourage you, cause every lil bit helps...just don't be too hopefull, ya know. We was even gonna hook a brutha up with some free parts, all he had to do was drive 30 min. to get 'em....he never came around or called :shrug As far as the flier goes, looking good! :thumbup You might want to include a lil info about the site and refere to the great tech info. (while all don't wheel their rigs, they all break sooner or later...maybe they'll remember us then! :toothless Just my .02)Anyhoo, we'll keep trying and see what happens right! Go Dixie! :rebelflag

P.S. Speaking of "go Dixie"...as the representative for the south in FOTY, just wanted to let you know the Pacific Northwest (Crazed) is gaining fast. I seriously want to win this thing for all of us...show them once and for all...Dixie's in da house!! :rebelflag
For all that have voted so far...:beer
For those that haven't...GO VOTE! :twak Vote Dixie!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts