Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else playing this yet? I got it a couple of days ago and this game rocks. It's the only thing to keep me away from Battlefield for a while.

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
XBOX 360. I played it for about 5 hours today. I swear the main guy is Kevin Costners voice but it maybe someone just close.

I haven't even tried online and probably won't until I finish the stand alone version. It is a lot of fun though. You can choose to be a good guy or a bad guy. Sometimes you don't have a choice but you can redeem yourself if you desire.

The graphics and the size of the maps are amazing and the way the automated features sync with the free gameplay make it as my wife put it " It's like watching Schrek".

·
Registered
689 Posts

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Just picked it up Thursday, already have 2 hours in it. I love it, I was a huge fan of Red Dead Revolver too.This one was well worth the long wait.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Excellent game. I've been playing since tuesday (release day). Fantastic game. Even with it being a Rockstar game, i'm still more apt to liken it to Fallout 3. I'm actually only posting this right now because i took a break from the game to eat some brats. And yes, this is the only reason i'm not playing bad company 2 right now...

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
I wasn't planning on getting this, but after seeing how many people are raving about it... dammit I might have to give it a try. I like the GTA games.

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My eyes are burning, I have not played a game this many hours strait since Super Mario Brothers came out.

Anyone know how to get the treasures? I guess I gotta get a shovel somewhere.

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,170 Posts
Soo... any plans for a PC release?

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts
i'm so out of date on all my gaming, but did get to play modern warfare the real live version for a bit. rpg's suck!:toothless

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Soo... any plans for a PC release?
It looks like it's in the works. No date yet though.

I like this game more each day. So far I am about 18 hours in and only around 24% complete. I am in no rush since all the side objectives are keeping me busy.

·
OMG its almost a
1,368 Posts
It looks like it's in the works. No date yet though.

I like this game more each day. So far I am about 18 hours in and only around 24% complete. I am in no rush since all the side objectives are keeping me busy.

I'm gonna pick it up this weekend and put GH down for a while. Add me to your friends-J M3NGELE

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
Epic game....

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
Gotta get this game. I have only played the Madden games on PS3 since forever. I finally got around to playing Kane n Lynch. But, gotta somehow get this game.

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
I got it on release day. Couldn't play till Wednesday though of that week. Then went on a road trip on Thursday through Monday, then Tuesday ModNation Racers came out, so I only have about 2 hours of gameplay into it. But I am loving it so far.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts