Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
--------------
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well Guys,
The "Az Bronco Club" came down to My neck o' the woods (err, Desert) this weekend past for a 3 day adventure. ( F-S-Sun )

We had,
@itwasFREE!!!! - @Quader1 - @CainsBigRed - @not a jeep - @RicksBroncoBeast - @Lil' Red - & Me.

a Couple of other guys showed but did not run, Monty M. & Mario. (I do not know their Handles)

It Was a pretty good wheeling trip.
while we only got a couple of trails in, they were Fun and i watched some pretty tough Broncos go through the paces. :thumbup

Anyway, "On with the Show"
I'm hoping some of the other club members will be contributing to this thread to as my picture taking skills are lacking.

Everyone Lined up at the M&G

the "Herd" rolling on down the road.

This here is one of the "Youguns" who showed up but didn't go run, Mario in his "Aeronose"

Here's one Tough Truck @not a jeep

Here is One Badass Rig, but I'll let @RicksBroncoBeast tell you about it.

and here is @itwasFREE!!!! (Last Years FOTY)

Lined up at circleK getting Gas.

The Beginning of the dirt.

Broncos Grazing patiently while waiting on everyone to set camp and get "On Trail"

@Quader1 (Current FOTY) & @CainsBigRed doing the "Sexy Flexy"

Here is @Lil' Red doing some Posin' ("Trail Leader")

Out in the sticks

And a BIG SHOUTOUT goes to @Quader1 for "Hooking me up" with his Photo Hosting website...

Later,
Dragon

·
Addicted to Junk
10,432 Posts
Soooo jealous of that smokin hot group of Broncos. Nothing like that ever happens around here.

·
Super Moderator
2,127 Posts
those are sweet @whitedragon, big thanks to you and @LilRed for hosting this awesomeness weekend. my butt is plumb tired. But sorry I don't have any pictures I just drive this time around and chilled. it was a great time. Tucson stepped up and showed us how they wheel in their desert and it was nothing short of amazing times. Thanks again guys I know you put ALOT of TIME in, putting this weekend together and you ALL ROCKED IT. Pun intended!!!:histerica

·
--------------
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are 2 of My Favorites from this Run.
(I had to "Swipe" one of them)

This one needs NO explanation as to why it's My Favorite.

This one shows ALL 8 of Our Participants while "Afield".

Yup, This is the one I Swiped from @Lil' Red,
(so does this "Mention" alleviate the "Copyright Infringement" rules)??? LoL

Later,
Dragon

·
--------------
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Trail Leader - @Lil' Red

I was just reviewing this Little Adventure and realized were missing something...

We would not have had such a Great Time without Our "Trail Leader" to show us the path.
(And his Co-pilot & Picture taker too, the "Mighty Casey")

Great Job out there @Lil' Red.... :thumbup

Now give it up For the next generation of "Bronco Wheelers" folks.

Later,
Dragon

·
Super Moderator
14,451 Posts
Outstanding..:thumbup

that is one of the greatest assemblies of wheeling Broncos I think I've ever seen..pictures are spectacular..Also looks like a pretty cool group of dudes..:toothless

makes me wish I was out west...

on another note, what kind of rims are those on the red rig..the one with the alloys??

·
Administrator
2,820 Posts
Outstanding..:thumbup

that is one of the greatest assemblies of wheeling Broncos I think I've ever seen..pictures are spectacular..Also looks like a pretty cool group of dudes..:toothless

makes me wish I was out west...

on another note, what kind of rims are those on the red rig..the one with the alloys??

Was an awesome time and great peeps .... the rig is @Lil' Red what wheels you running?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts