Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a problem which was resolved really well by this company, Rehvac Mfg. in San Antonio, TX, which makes, among other things, the CO2 tank, regulator and accessories (which were sent to me by KHT428, a very, very cool fsb'er:thumbup ).

here is a pic of the tank, aluminum

regulator and hose

Originally they sent me the wrong part number kit, so I got two 1.25lb bottles instead of one 10lb. tank. One phone call to their customer service department, however, and I had the correct tank overnighted to me. They gave me their UPS number to ship the wrong part back to them, no big deal.

Today I called them to see about a tire chuck. The woman remembered who I was, looked up the part number, and told me, "we're going to send you the tire chuck. On us. It will go out today."

Wow.

Needless to say, I recommend this company, strictly on their customer service performance. I haven't used the tank yet, (having technical difficulties mounting it so far, but that's due to the wrong mounting bracket I bought :banghead ), but I'm sure I'll have no issues. And even if I do, I feel they will take care of me.

·
user title
2,211 Posts
Is this going in the *cough* Tahoe?

If you don't mind me asking...how much did it run you?

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
no it's going in the *cough* rubicon *cough*

here is the link, i didn't buy it, it was gifted to me :thumbup

http://www.co2togo.com/Automotive.html

here is the tank sitting in the Kidde mounting bracket (model # 292474, Grainger part # 5T908 - if you get this, be sure you order the correct bracket, Kidde makes 2 different 10lb. mounting brackets, I originally ordered the wrong one). The Kidde bracket was $34 thru Grainger, it is very beefy and has a nice black coating on it.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
jackhart said:
here is the link, i didn't buy it, it was gifted to me :thumbup

http://www.co2togo.com/Automotive.html
Just so everyone knows, I did not order from the above website!!!!! I don't know how good the website above is. I ordered the tank setup from one of my HVAC supply houses that deals with REHVAC. REHVAC does make nice stuff as I use some of it for my job. They do not have a direct website as of yet so the above was the only place I could find a picture of the setup I ordered.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts