Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
I have never heard of this, where are you trying to relocate it too?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I might be able to get you a few pics of a truck tomarrow that belongs to a guy I know. He moved it in the bed and ran that expensive-as-shit Dayco belted hose from the engine back to the radiator with an electric fan on it

·
Premium Member
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MikE2 said:
I might be able to get you a few pics of a truck tomarrow that belongs to a guy I know. He moved it in the bed and ran that expensive-as-shit Dayco belted hose from the engine back to the radiator with an electric fan on it
id like that please

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
BRONCFOOT said:
Hey Mike,I thought you wuz still hangin' in the camp ground shootin' beer boats?:toothless
Might be going back up there tomarrow to do some more work. I'll build a bigger and better boat if I do

badass1tonf100 said:
id like that please
I'll try, I don't know if I'm going to be able to get down there in time with an appointment I have today so I can't promise anything

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
i see small exhaust pipe used and most of the mail plumbing and just short rubber ends. mounting should be easy i seen a few tabs weled to the roll bar and an electric fan to cool it off....mike
sorry no pics but extrem4x4 on powerblock or spike did this with a ranger truck....

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
What is wrong with the current location?

·
Registered
783 Posts
I know its in the bed,but its a 79 Bronco Chassis.
Made our own Rad support & shroud,plumbed with 2 1/4 tubing and special cooling hose thats heavy duty enough not to collapse without a spring on the inside.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
BroncoSka said:
youve got to see johns truck to know why he wants the rad in the back.
I'll have to take yours' and Johns' word for it since I don't see any pics...anywhere. :shrug

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.