Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well he just knocked tank abbott the f8ck out..................in seconds.

I just watched the fight and man Tank didnt even show up. What a f*cking disgrace.

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
lmfao thats hilarious crap.. Tank is supposed to be good.. Kimbo rocked his world.

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Wow. :shocked

Tank is good, but when you get hit on the button then lights out. Doesnt matter who you are or how good you are. When its time to go to sleep, nothing you can do about it.

·
Pissin' into the wind
2,523 Posts
Tank Abbott = Old and Busted
Kimbo Slice = New Hotness

OMG, I can't believe I just talked like that. But honestly, Kimbo's the new street fighter, Tank used to be. Tank is just too damn old, and he needs to give it up.

Is Bas still training Kimbo? Bas knows his chit and given Kimbos physical talents already I can totally see him doing some damage. I just wonder if he's a little old to be starting this kind of training though.

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Watched that last night, too. Tank is 42 and out of shape. I'm not sure he's ever really been in shape. If this was Tank back when he started in UFC against Kimbo, it would've been a better fight. He looked like he couldn't defend himself. I'd like to see Kimbo get into the UFC and get a fight with Brock Lesnar.

·
Registered
119 Posts
lmao. tank good? where the hell you guys been. he has never been good after the first min or hard furrey of punches. lol.

kimbo has yet to show any true mma skills. until then he sucks just like lesner.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Tank is 1 for his last 9 (he beat Wesley Correira in 2005). That is his only win since 98.

I found this interesting fact about Mr. Slice. He named his first 2 sons Kevin (that is what Slice's real first name is) and his third son Kevlar.

Hmm.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Exactly. So why not let the MMA rookies fight each other? I think it would be very interesting.

i agree and i would watch that fight. i think kimbo has better hands then brock but brock would own kimbo if they wrestled. it would be a interesting fight IMO.

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kimbo is a BEAST! Godless, I know you're a MMA enthusiast, do you think Kimbo is gonna be fighting in the UFC anytime soon?

No. He will only be fighting for the smaller shows. UFC is only in the business of hiring athletes at this time and point.

BTW, The UFC fired Mirko Cro Cop last week. He had 3 fights left on his contract at $250,000 + 250,000 win bonus for each of those fights. However due to his lack luster record in the octagon he was a liability and a fiscal loss to Zuffa.
That said, UFC firing the likes of Cro Cop should show anyone what kind of point they are trying to make. Cro Cop could kill Kimbo with both arms tied behind his back. Kimbo is simply a brawler that attracts the other brawler types to cards. I dont think he will ever be in the top 5 or even top 10 fighters in the world.

On another note, come to think of it I dont think Kimbo could really even beat the shittiest fighters in the UFC HW division. I am pretty sure Herring, Sylvia, Nog, Monson, Kongo, Gonzaga, Mir, Arlovski, could all take Kimbo.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
I still think lesnar got the shit end of the stick on his fight. If the ref wouldnt have called a time out for one shot to the back of the head. mir would have been TKOd period.

as for kimbo, hes a bitch i cant stand that guy. I hope he gets all of his limbs broke with the first mma fighter he gets in the ring with. it is one thing to be a brawler and another to be a master of an art.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
aaaahahahHAHAHAHA .. stank abbot? .. useless putz

he should just stick to beating up little punks in a bar, where he belongs

1 - 16 of 16 Posts