Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the 4th of July coming up, I would like all to take a moment and remember what the 4th of July is for and who keeps it that way. Please all remember not only our bronco brotheren overseas this weekend but all in the military. Thanks and all have a safe and great weekend

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,558 Posts
Amen, I have a close friend who's son is in Afghanistan, his base got attacked this week, i have always respected our troops, what they have fought for, what they are fighting for, what they will fight for, thank you, thank you, thank you to those who have provided me my freedoms and protect my freedoms !!!!!

"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible,
but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining
ashore.
...- Vincent van Gogh"

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This video says it all

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Amen, I have a close friend who's son is in Afghanistan, his base got attacked this week, i have always respected our troops, what they have fought for, what they are fighting for, what they will fight for, thank you, thank you, thank you to those who have provided me my freedoms and protect my freedoms !!!!!
yeah that is where i will be oin 2 weeks. got to go look out for Doba we all know he cant do shit alone....lol

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
You guys make it sound like the 4th is Veteran's day.. :toothless

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No its independence day, and there is only one way you are keeping it, and that is through the lives of the american military

·
Premium Member
5,370 Posts
Why not make everyday a day to give to thanks to out vets, not just the 4th, Veterans day, and Memorials day!:usa

I will say that i like the 4th best cause I gets to blow chit up.

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,173 Posts
You guys make it sound like the 4th is Veteran's day.. :toothless
No its independence day, and there is only one way you are keeping it, and that is through the lives of the american military
I have to agree with Spectre on this. I have the utmost respect for the military, but today is a day for remembering the reasons why they fight to preserve what we have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts