Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 89 with a lighted Lund Visor. Is it pretty straight foward to remove the thing? I'm guessing I have to fill the holes and repaint the roof. Anyone do this? Is it difficult?

·
Registered
44 Posts
DaveG said:
I have a 89 with a lighted Lund Visor. Is it pretty straight foward to remove the thing? I'm guessing I have to fill the holes and repaint the roof. Anyone do this? Is it difficult?
I want to do the same thing. My Bronco is black and I was hoping to find some rubber firewall plugs or something to fill the holes. My visor flops in the breeze and drives me nuts.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
DaveG said:

if you do remove it in one piece and sell it let me know how much you want for it

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
if you do remove it in one piece and sell it let me know how much you want for it
if you go to the anything else for sale fourm somebody is selling a bunch of stuff and has a visor for sale, along with a bunch of other stuff

·
Registered
231 Posts
Just put the screws back in the holes with a little clear silicone, put the little caps back on the screw heads and it shouldn't look that bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts