Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,995 Posts
Wow excellent write up Brother don't know how missed this, so I shouldn't have any problem doing this to my 86 EFI.........?

I notice the OEM plastic and rubber vaccum lines on mine some appear to be different sizes or is that an illusion, difference in materials etc.....?

I think I'd go with the RED lines, it sure does look nice, are the silicone lines hard or soft.........and I'm getting that with all new vaccum lines performance is better.......?

Do the Tee's come with the lines or do you have to buy them else where.........? Cost...?

I think it's time for this upgarde on my BKO and it looks easy and fun........

I've been using tie-wraps as "bridging clamps" for repairs on my lines .....simple, works great, makes a good seal and they're not expensive!

Thanks ~ :thumbup

·
Premium Member
9,995 Posts
Here's a video of mine completed as far as I wanted to go, I ran out of 6mm line so I ordered another 6 feet to finish one last plastic vaccum line from the 4x4 coupling near the EGR solenoids going up to the FI plenum but all the rest fit really well, I didn't have any problems with any of the sizes. The original cost for 4,6,8 and 10mm was $54.00 shipped and $11.00 for extra 6 feet totaling $65.00 but it looks really nice now all Red....thanks Seattle FSB..

I made a mistake calling the EVP sensor an EGR solenoid, my bad...but NBD..lol lol

http://www.supermotors.net/registry/media/978539

Good Luck ~ :thumbup

·
Premium Member
9,995 Posts
Since I took Seattle FSB's suggestion and bought the www.siliconeintakes.com boost/vaccum kit I haven't had a vaccum problem and it looks great, I chose Red.

I didn't have any problems fit wise using the 4mm it seemed fine to me the only thing I didn't like was the 10mm for the TSB brake booster reroute it seemed to thin or soft so I didn't use it...www.supermotors.net/17406 if you need to check it out..

Good Luck ~ :thumbup

1 - 3 of 4 Posts