Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there is anywhere to buy replacement plastic trim pieces . I hav a 92 bronco and almost every piece of plastic in it is cracked one way or another.

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
Check the for sale section, and see if anyone is selling anything 1st. Double check steve83's supermotors site. He's always got a lot of stuff. Check local wrecking yards.

If all else fails, go through LMC or National Parts Depot. It's gonna be expensive to take that route.

You should be able to find anything you want to replace. It's as easy as unscrewing the old stuff, and screwing in the new stuff.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
not to steal a sale from you steve but jeffsbroncograveyard would probably have it.

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
You have any of the dash trim pieces left Steve? I'm looking for the tan piece that runs right over top of the front of the radio... If it's even replaceable... It cracked last week when I leaned on it, and I haven't really given it much thought since.

·
Registered
167 Posts
All of my plastic is in great shape, but not a day goes by that I don't consider pulling it all out.

Bump. Rattle. Bump. Rattle. Bump. Rattle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts