Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After letting a mechanic friend look at it he says I should replace the cat soon. What should I replace it with? I'm tempted to have the exhaust redone at the same time but I don't want to spend the whole bank :) How much should I expect for a cat replacement? I've been reading here that the rest of the exhaust should be around $200? Any recommendations? I don't need loud or deep as I am happy with the current sound. Is it bad to just replace the cat and not the rest?

·
Registered
180 Posts
i just replaced from the cat back with the gibson cat back sys..very ,very easy install..paid around $260.00 for from j.c. whiteny...very happy with it noticible power increase at takeoff and not to much louder than stock....i didnt replace my cat but if i were to i would get a high flow cat...check out the search for exhaust.....

·
Registered
43 Posts
I know this is an old post, but any advice on the Gibson install? I just picked one up and will be putting it in this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.