Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
39,491 Posts
so... are you gonna keep it nice now or go back out and scrub trees again?

:popc1: sub'd

39,491 Posts
damn man. barely paid for the gas to haul the scrap.
no wonder my neighbor's property is over-flowing with scrap.
at those prices, it's barely worth cutting it up and hauling it off.

39,491 Posts
well... at least you make it worth the wait. ;)
nicely done man. hope it works out as well as it should. :thumbup

39,491 Posts
I have been planning to use the same nut-serts to install my LUND visor. Since you've just used 'em... how do you think they'll do for the job. I really liked the idea that I could remove and re-install the visor easily if needed for a cracked windshield swap, without causing potential leaks like sheet metal screws or regular rivets would/could.

39,491 Posts
well thanks for the feedback. I bought the exact same kit back when I still had the '90 based on a recommendation from @schwim but the LUND visor I picked up turned out to be cracked up pretty badly and when I tried to fiberglass in the cracks, the fiberglass mix I used didn't bond worth a damn, so I never tried to mount it. good to know they're working out so well. I've also been considering using them to mount my "oh sh!t" handles for the little lady. glad to hear the setup was a solid investment. :thumbup sorry for the hijack. :toothless

39,491 Posts
PC ain't cheap and as much as I love it... I'm coming around to the idea that a DIY bed-liner or similar product is far easier to repair when needed. You're not generally a "street queen" kinda guy, so that's something to consider. I always wonder if that "Hammerite" stuff is actually worth a damn.

Thing looks awesome and I dig the little mod on the winch switch over butchering your beautiful new bumper. I caught some chrome flaking off of mine during the last car wash and immediately thought of yours. One of these days. :thumbup

39,491 Posts
That's a tight, tough spot to deal with but I'm confident you'll get it whipped. Good call waiting though.
I'd hate to see you get something smooth and slick and then have to muck it up due to other components in the way.

39,491 Posts
You all knew it was coming :p

Shes only ~½" from the garage doors rails, so itll have to come back off them so i can continue working on it. Just couldnt help myself!
And it's not disappointing. Guess you've earned a break but think of the fun you could have in the snow.

39,491 Posts
damn dude. seeing you wire that "extension" up nearly gave me a heart-attack until I saw the little number tags on that crazy bundle. amazing you found something like that as an option. great work. now you can forge into the steep and deep. (y)

39,491 Posts
damn forum. totally lost track of you. just caught up for the last 3 months.
outstanding, as usual. got back just in time. 🍻

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.