Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 bronco and am wanting to get a lift installed. I live in eagle, colorado and could anyone out there recomend a shop to install a lift kit around the denver area or even grand junction? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
384 Posts
My mechanic/friend installed mine with my help not too long ago. Turned out great, he lives in Bailey about 30 minutes west of Lakewood/Denver and is VERY reasonable. I can ask him if he wants to do it if you'd like. He might even charge you a little less if you are willing to help with the job.

I helped him do mine, it wasn't too difficult but it was time consuming. I did rear leafs and new radius arm bushings etc. The rear leafs ended up needing new shackles as well so that made things take longer. If extra parts are needed the local auto parts stores deliver to him which is cool.

·
Registered
55 Posts
What kind of lift? Lift kit in a box or sas swap or a link suspension? Lil B's Custom Fabrication in Englewood of you are planning on doing anything more than a lift in a box.

https://www.facebook.com/lilbscustomfabrication

His name is Brian and he is awesome. Newer business so he only has one option- nail every job with excellence so his name will spread. He will be building my bumpers when I have the dough. He is a wizard with a tube bender and knows suspension very well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the super quick replys. Newtofords, I actually live up in eagle so I was hoping on just dropping it off at a shop. I would love to work with him and learn something along the way. He sounds like a great guy. If you would not mind getting me his contact info.
logan_abrams, Its a lift in a box, I was thinkin about a roughcountry or a tuffcountry 4". Im going to contact Brian tomorrow.

Thanks again, there is so much info on this site and great people.

·
Registered
384 Posts
thanks for the super quick replys. Newtofords, I actually live up in eagle so I was hoping on just dropping it off at a shop. I would love to work with him and learn something along the way. He sounds like a great guy. If you would not mind getting me his contact info.
logan_abrams, Its a lift in a box, I was thinkin about a roughcountry or a tuffcountry 4". Im going to contact Brian tomorrow.

Thanks again, there is so much info on this site and great people.
He'd have no problem doing it on his own, would just cost ya a little more. I'll hit him up and see if he wants to do another one, he was pretty stoked to do mine. It beats the average mechanics day of doing brakes, swapping transmissions etc. so he enjoys it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you are still looking for a shop, 4-play in rifle is a pretty good shop with knowledgeable mechanics that do almost entirely 4x4 work, I had them do some work on my 79' a couple months ago, very happy with service and the cost wasn't terrible(not a big project like a lift though).

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
384 Posts
If you are still looking for a shop, 4-play in rifle is a pretty good shop with knowledgeable mechanics that do almost entirely 4x4 work, I had them do some work on my 79' a couple months ago, very happy with service and the cost wasn't terrible(not a big project like a lift though).

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
:stupid

That sounds like the ticket, nice and local to you

·
Registered
19 Posts
I know it has bean a while but if your still looking barney brothers off road in grand junction are top notch

1 - 8 of 8 Posts