Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Ive never heard anything good or bad about them. Some people like them, And others dont....personally, I would stay witha new tire.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Its been said that " only a rich man can go the cheapest route, cause only the rich man can afford to do it over and over again". On that note ever drive down the highway and see all the chuncks of tires on the side of the road? well those are from recaps that have seperated. On my truck I had a tire let go at about 85 on the highway it riped off the whole side of the bed.

recaps=junk

K

·
0 Posts
HA, i read the "how it is done" part, and that sounds DANGEROUS!! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT! DONT DO IT:twak :twak :twak

·
Registered
13,892 Posts
You've missed the point of my question. Since it was already clear you didn't know how a tire was retreaded, don't jump the gun, and tell someone not to do it. That's some bad advice. I've run retreaded tires with no problems at all, not from hi-tech, but retreaded tires, nontheless. All of the big rigs, that are running retreaded tires, are all done in the same manner, with no more problems than running the virgin tires, and at a much better price than buying new tires

K

·
0 Posts
david,

you dont know HOW MANY posts i have read of you giving your opinion, advice on something... thats what it is, my opinion on it, advice... dont jump the gun:goodfinge

i think that tunedup had the best reply yet though..........

·
my precioussssssss
877 Posts
LillysDad ran the hightech retreads and had nothing but good things to say about them. He also said they provide awsome customer service.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
I think lilliysdad is or was running those.....Might try pm'ing him....Fog

K

·
0 Posts
lilysdad was running super swamper tsl's, and he sold it anyways...................

1 - 12 of 12 Posts