Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, ready to start retrofitting these!!!

Basically a brand new tail light with a 18 LED board replacing the stop and turn tail light bulb. This involves cutting the back out of the housing, and retrofitting the LED board inside, then sealing back up. These come plug and play, ready to go. All you will need is to purchase a digital LED flasher for your turn signals. (Many of you already have if you are running LED bulbs).

Manufacturer has a few set of smoked housings, but those are significantly more expensive. Introductory pricing through December will be 250 on the red tails and 350 on the smoked tails. Can take 50 percent non refundable up front and balance when done, work takes approx 2 weeks.

Red tail pics

[/quote]

Smoke

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those smoked ones are nice, but kinda out of my price range at the moment.
Appreciate the compliment silent, your rig is one of the best out there. When your ready PM me and we can work something out.

Btw, Cyber Monday tomorrow......

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quit showing off my smoked lenses! lol

They just look so damn good!!!! I have put them away and pulled them back out of the box three times today alone!! Hahaha.

:rockon

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The backs are sliced carefully with a 1 1/2" Drexel, and then sealed back up with a sealant. It's black plastic, with black sealant, so doesn't look too bad. Typical of what most retrofits look like.

No link, worked directly with manufacturer to get the smoked lenses. Super good looking in person.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stock red tails run about 40 a pair

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
20 percent off all red lense orders for cyber Monday!

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,858 Posts
PM sent, gotta have a set of the smoked ones.

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,774 Posts
Are you including some reverse LEDs as well? How is the visibility from the sides. (Markers)? I may be interested in a red set.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Stan,
Reverse LEDs are handle with a 5w Cree projector Bulb, plug and play for 15 bucks. Visibility from the sides is great, output is bright enough to cast reflection.

CJW, PM me once you are!

West coast means 4 more hours for Cyber Monday!!

·
Side step it
1,583 Posts
Hey Tony,
I've never found a set of smoked lenses that I like but these look good from what I can see. I really like my red ones so I've never looked into these too much but I love the smoked projector HID's I got from you and LED's are so much safer. Do you by any chance have a picture from the back with the tailgate up? If not, maybe "Pyledriver" can post one up when you send him his set. My problem is silver is a hard truck color to put accessories on unless they're black or really nice looking, but I can always just go with the red LED's!
Either way it has to wait till I pick up a set of front rims and outer shafts to finish my 8-lug swap. Plus, I promised "D" I would have a company up here re-build her 22RE and 5-sp to go with the clutch kit we just got for her 4-Runner, out of the tax refund this year....sometimes you gotta "pave" the way for future Bronco projects....:haha
It's been a while and you know how I like to stay on your repeat customer list.....lol. :thumbup -Kevin-

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Tony,
I've never found a set of smoked lenses that I like but these look good from what I can see. I really like my red ones so I've never looked into these too much but I love the smoked projector HID's I got from you and LED's are so much safer. Do you by any chance have a picture from the back with the tailgate up? If not, maybe "Pyledriver" can post one up when you send him his set. My problem is silver is a hard truck color to put accessories on unless they're black or really nice looking, but I can always just go with the red LED's!
Either way it has to wait till I pick up a set of front rims and outer shafts to finish my 8-lug swap. Plus, I promised "D" I would have a company up here re-build her 22RE and 5-sp to go with the clutch kit we just got for her 4-Runner, out of the tax refund this year....sometimes you gotta "pave" the way for future Bronco projects....:haha
It's been a while and you know how I like to stay on your repeat customer list.....lol. :thumbup -Kevin-
Kevin,
So great to hear from you. Unfortunately no tailgate shots. I'm building three more sets of smoked, I'll try and get some pics for ya.

When you ready, hit me up. I love me some repeat customers!

·
Registered
381 Posts
DNBELOWBRONCO, mine should be in any day and I will post some pics. T think they would look great on yours. I felt the same way about the smoked on mine. They have to look good!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts