Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
To the top, cyber Monday deals. 180 for REDs, 225 for smoked.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I've been looking at these for a while and keep going back and forth between the red and the smoked LED tail lights. I would also like a set of smoked projectors headlights, smoked marker lenses and turn signals. Can you put together smokin March Madness package deal? Pun intended...:smokin:

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
I've been looking at these for a while and keep going back and forth between the red and the smoked LED tail lights. I would also like a set of smoked projectors headlights, smoked marker lenses and turn signals. Can you put together smokin March Madness package deal? Pun intended...:smokin:
Indeed I can. PM coming your way.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Have you done any 80-86 yet? I'd really like to see a set done with AFT Parts clear lenses.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Bump.

No can do on 80-86 style lights. The extra curve makes it too tight unfortunately

·
Registered
86 Posts
Posting a formal review. I purchased these roughly two month ago but haven't mounted them yet. Originally I had to send the lights back due to the sealant not being correct and leaving gaps everywhere. Tcmglx was very accommodating. He refunded me the shipping and didn't give me any issues. I received the second package right before I left for the holidays. Upon reviewing them today there are still gaps and I'm going to have to seal then up myself. With paying $240 for a set of tail lights, I am not happy with the overall finish. I'll update after installing them. I'll post a headlight review separately.

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,819 Posts
i would ask for a full refund and return them. thats to much money to piss away

Reactions: BigBlue 94

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I am sooo ready to retro fit a pair of the new mustang taillights onto my tailgate. Just run a soft top. take all the internals out of the tailgate and mount this one piece strip. Of course remove the GT and add a Bronco.

Image result for new mustang tail lights

101 - 112 of 112 Posts