Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has any body got the kit to rewire there bronco. ive got an 86 that i need to completely rewire. anybody used the universal kits out there and what all did u need to complete it

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
o and im carbd to. any one please help

·
Forward Some Money
5,109 Posts
I have rewired an early Bronco and another older Ford using Painless kits. I like the Painless stuff but am told the Ron Francis stuff is easier. I am going to use a RF kit next just to see.

Rewiring isnt bad, just need to take your time. There isnt a lot of engine wiring in the kits.......so you reuse your old computer / Ford stuff.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I used a highway 18 kit (no idea who makes it) I got on EBAY in my '63 Dodge. Really easy, just took a bit of time to cut, terminate and route wires to make it look purdy.

·
Rest in Peace Friend...
3,220 Posts
Here's my thread on another Bronco forum:

http://broncozone.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12864

Installed a 21-circuit univ harness in the 84 Bronco. Only used about half the circuits since this is an offroad-only rig. It's taken an extra long time for lots of reasons, like hunting down some high-temp terminals and lack of time to do it. JSM84

·
yes
1,769 Posts
Here's my thread on another Bronco forum:

http://broncozone.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12864

Installed a 21-circuit univ harness in the 84 Bronco. Only used about half the circuits since this is an offroad-only rig. It's taken an extra long time for lots of reasons, like hunting down some high-temp terminals and lack of time to do it. JSM84
If you ever have trouble finding stuff like that shoot me a PM and i can get ya what ya need...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.