Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
This is getting ridiculaous (sp?). I don't buy tapes and cd's anymore because I am tired of paing $15-$20 for one or two songs. The only cd I have ever bought that I like all of the songs is "Cher". Someday the big companies will look at the little people. Maybe instead of makin cd's with 10+ songs they will just produce them with 1 song and people can make their own cds with what they want.

My .02 sorry just got up so don't think this makes any sense.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Thats what she gets for not using an anonymous IP, or firewall.

That is also what she gets for being a fan of crappy commercialized BS bands like, Limp Biskut, 50 cent, Nsync, etc.
Last time i checked none of them were hurting for money.

I can honestly say that most of my cd's (hundreds) I like every song on the CD.
But that is because i listen to a genre that puts more time and effort into their music and they dont focus on commercialzation and exposure. They make music for themselves, their fans, and because that is what they like to do.
The day i see Deicide or Dimmu Borgir accepting an award for best pop artist is the day I put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger.

Boycot radio

·
gone fish'n
23,564 Posts
Wednesday September 10, 2003

a little old man. maybe next time you will be on time :goodfinge

·
Registered
200 Posts
Umm... 1000 songs though?? That's like 66 full cd's, assuming each cd has 15 tracks.

I'm glad I get to reap the benefits of me being selfish and not sharing.:goodfinge

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tractorcrusher said:
Umm... 1000 songs though?? That's like 66 full cd's, assuming each cd has 15 tracks.

I'm glad I get to reap the benefits of me being selfish and not sharing.:goodfinge
:stupid im with you i dont share either.

and it may be old (i didnt notice that) but it hasnt been posted here before so hah! :goodfinge :goodfinge

1 - 7 of 7 Posts