Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Turtles in a half-shell! Turtle power!

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,518 Posts
Ricer? Methinks no. Clown Car? The Circus World Museum in Baraboo, WI would love this clownish f%#ker....:itsatrap

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I wish I could win the lotto so I have money to just piss away....Buy the thing from the guy then set it on fire right in front of him.....

I worked with a kid I couldn't stand....He swore he would DIE before ever selling his truck. (BTW he was a 22 y.o virgin) I always wished I had enough money to buy it from him, WHATEVER IT TOOK, and then smash it flat with a monster truck, or blow it to hell Mythbusters style....While he watched.

·
RBV Abuser, F/S user
747 Posts
Okay, NO MORE Coconut milk and Pineapple for this guy. By the way, who let Stevie Wonder loose in this thing with a box of Magic Markers?

·
A D M I N in training
2,973 Posts
can't look.... must be burned to hide the shame

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
I worked with a kid I couldn't stand....He swore he would DIE before ever selling his truck. (BTW he was a 22 y.o virgin) I always wished I had enough money to buy it from him, WHATEVER IT TOOK, and then smash it flat with a monster truck, or blow it to hell Mythbusters style....While he watched.
I don't get it?

He was attached to his truck, I am too... So are many others here...

So how does his being a 22 year old virgin have anything to do with the truck or the thread?

Why would you want to smash a vehicle though? You want to make this kid feel an emotional pain just because you do not like him?

:smilie_slap

(Note I did not say I would never sell my truck or whatever)

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
thats pretty horrible, but at least he knows it isnt worth anything

·
Salt Water
1,421 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
anybody notice they blocked off the grill

1 - 20 of 24 Posts