Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Pissin' into the wind
2,523 Posts
I don't care how many times I've seen it, it absolutly puts a smile on my face every time.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
redwagon said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! its back.:repost: j/k
Hes not kidding Plug, it IS a repost. :goodfinge The video was shot in 1989, and its still being posted. HAHA

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
MyFullSize said:
Hes not kidding Plug, it IS a repost. :goodfinge The video was shot in 1989, and its still being posted. HAHA
I doubt it's that old but it surely isnt much newer

·
Master Bater
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didnt think he was kidding. I just dont typically get involved with this sorta crap but thought this was funny. if you dont want to look at dont, but I already got the part about it being a repost.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
New to me, AHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I can hear that phone call now, Ummm Mom, it's little timmy, My car is broken, can you send me more money to fix it?

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
Oldyeller said:
New to me, AHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I can hear that phone call now, Ummm Mom, it's little timmy, My car is broken, can you send me more money to fix it?
Nah, it would be more like, that piece of junk japanese car you bought me brand new broke, i need a new beamer.

·
Registered
784 Posts
that guy was SOL cuz it probably would have ripped the car apart from wherever they hooked up the chain.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Looked to me like all they had to do was tow from the other direction, there was a clear driveway on the drivers side of the car, but some moron decided it'd be cooler to drag it through that snowdrift. They're just luck nobody got hurt, I can't believe how close people stand to tow straps, it's just amazing to me that people can be so stupid.

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,798 Posts
Oldyeller said:
Looked to me like all they had to do was tow from the other direction, there was a clear driveway on the drivers side of the car, but some moron decided it'd be cooler to drag it through that snowdrift. They're just luck nobody got hurt, I can't believe how close people stand to tow straps, it's just amazing to me that people can be so stupid.
It's not too difficult to believe. Without people like this, the Darwin Awards would not exist. It's an old video, but still gives me a good laugh every time.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
plug ugly said:
I didnt think he was kidding. I just dont typically get involved with this sorta crap but thought this was funny. if you dont want to look at dont, but I already got the part about it being a repost.
I don't care if it is a repost, i could watch that 1,000 times and still laugh my ass off at the end.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
i just saw this not too long ago too, laughed my ass off, I dont care if its a repost cause its funny everytime

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Todd, I was stretching it out a bit. :)
Plug, I was funnin' with ya. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts