Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Richloam Offroading GTG 6/5/10

So I want to do an offroading GTG. There is a management area where a lot of clubs (Tacoma, Jeeps etc.) go to and wheel/trail ride. It is called Richloam and it is pretty centralized. From pictures i've seen and videos it is fairly mild but can be difficult. Who would be interested in this?

I'd say the only requirements would have to be:

-Tow Points front and Rear

-Recovery Straps

-Shackles

-Hi-lift optional

-winch optional

http://rides.webshots.com/album/551968744sAxfNh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnzI8Y4oTvg&feature=player_embedded

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/florida/78293-official-citrus-ride-picture-thread.html#post1488636

-Curtis-

·
Registered
91 Posts
i hunt right next to richloam in green swamp and do alot of wheeling there. if your planning a trip make sure it is OUT OF HUNTING SEASON it alot safer and keeps you out of alot of trouble. that and make sure you study up on the maps or bring someone who knows the area well. it is pretty easy to get lost in an area that big with that many roads. richloam is alot of fun and is pretty mild as long as you pay attention and go slow through the stuff that looks deep. ive been out there around that area huntin and muddin for 10 years now. i wouldnt mind gettin a trip together and i may even be able to get some jeep boys who know the area like the back of their hands to go.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP

·
Registered
91 Posts
any idea when yall are plannin this? turkey season goes out the 26th i believe i just gotta find an axle to put under my bronco and i should be golden to go.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any idea when yall are plannin this? turkey season goes out the 26th i believe i just gotta find an axle to put under my bronco and i should be golden to go.
Yep surely after Turkey season. (Which i thought ended the 25). I'm hopin within the next month or two.

This is also posted on F150online and Virtualford.org.

I will call ZainyD also and see if he would be up for it too. He has a Ranger on half ton's on 35's.

-Curtis-

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
im so ready for this, ive been to this area with others and found nothing that fun. when?!!!

·
Registered
‘90 EB Full Custom build -Mega Truck Bogger
537 Posts
Would love to go in the future after my rig is put back together...been a while since Ive been out there, I used to live in Lakeland.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok lets get a Roll Call and we can figure out a date. I'd say around the end of May?

1. LakeMaryKid 94 F150 on 38.5 Boggers

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Ok lets get a Roll Call and we can figure out a date. I'd say around the end of May?

1. LakeMaryKid 94 F150 on 38.5 Boggers

i think Jeep Beach is mid May, if the date doesnt conflict and its oK to take my Fj instead of BKO then Im in.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't have a problem with it. Just lookin for some guys to get together to go wheeling with. Even though i would love to see your BKO

-Curtis-

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
i think Jeep Beach is mid May, if the date doesnt conflict and its oK to take my Fj instead of BKO then Im in.
What dates is Jeep beach on?

Lets get a start on this....
what day would be best for this sat or sunday?

Morning or afternoon to meet up for this?

where we meeting? what gate? or at ranger station area? or outside at a restaurant or something?

For the month of may the dates I make it are 9, 15, 16, 22 and 23.

dont think I would beable to do much on memorial weekend.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well i know nothing about the area, so maybe everyone meet at a gas station in the AM?

I didn't even think of the last weekend of May being Memorial Day. Durrr How about June 5th?

-Curtis-

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
June 5th is the day. So who is in?

-Curtis-

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump posted on Tacomaworld, virtualford.org and f150online.

-Curtis-

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
jeep weekend is may 14th so june may work for me. ill keep checking in here. are you guys camping or just day trip?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts