Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my husband will arrive here in orlando on the 29th of January and will be here until about the 10th of Feb. wanted to plan something for when he is around...even if we get the orlando people out to the mud hole behind seaworld. just something so that he can get to know other people with Full size bronco's ya know. anyone interested????

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
That sounds like a great idea, I'm sure the folks down there can help a soldier out..:thumbup
If ya don't mind a lil drive Ocala rocks! :rockon

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know where Ocala is but i dont know how far it is from where i live (longwood) right near sanford. anyone who wants to come we would love to have you!!! now lets hope i get the truck in good enough shape for this! anyone wanna help a chick out?;)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im trying to find a time to do this...im sure eeryone works and he realyl onle gets one weekend and we have a wedding to be apart of.if we want to do a camp out i need some ideas of places...if we just want to get together and drink and play in the mud them may i suggest the mudhole behind seaworld. we can camp out there if you want. i find it fun! and sunday during the day it tends to get packed...or at least it did before my husband left. :) let me know!

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
im guessing they opened that back up? i know there were some issues with the local authorities and hotel owners and what not about truck riding in that spot

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they always shut it down and reopen it...happens abotu 2 or 3 times a year. its open property. :) thats where we always go i havent been in a few months though

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
whats the rule on bon fires and drinking at the forest? i know some frown upon it. :)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
armywifey4life said:
whats the rule on bon fires and drinking at the forest? i know some frown upon it. :)

i know the forest service frowns on it.
most camp sites have fire pits, or will allow camp fires at their primative camp sites.
i'm pretty sure that its illegal to just stop any where and have a bon fire. does it happen? sure all over the place. will it get you fined, if the law sees it, most likely.

as far as drinking, its like everywhere else. under 21 will get you arrested just like anywhere else. driving the roads while drinkin, that will land in trouble just like everywhere else.
i think most camp sites booze is ok, as long as you dont get outta control.

just stopping out on the powerlines, starting a big ass fire, and getting loaded, will probably draw some attention, and get ya in trouble. it has been things like that which have been getting more areas out there closed down.

there is a big camp out this month in the ocala forest. go check it out. good place to meet people and maybe learn your way around the forest a bit.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my bronco...oh hell its a big pain in my big ass! i need to get the rust fixed with out bondo. right now she is having an issue and i have no clue what it is...my friend took her to wal mart and says that when she put it into park it just shut off. im really confused. im back to freaking out. i was looking for a prerunner bumper and a pipe bumper and a spare tire rack and tires for her. ..the tires are a must right now she is sitting on 31s. (i will post pics) im thinking 36s or 37s might fit but i dont know the first thing about this crap. :(

·
Premium Member
14,615 Posts
sea world's mud hole is kinda ruff ... those boys out there play on tractor tires. your phuct if you get stuck in one of those ruts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
badass1tonf100 said:
sea world's mud hole is kinda ruff ... those boys out there play on tractor tires. your phuct if you get stuck in one of those ruts

yea i know my man got us stuck when i was 8 months preg.

ill go put pics in general right now

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sunday feb 5th (superbowl sunday) my friend is having a big block party. everyone is invited. i figure go out to the seaworld mudhole (which is still open) and chill and what not and then go to my friends place for the big ass party!

just a thought.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts