Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,985 Posts
Sorry for your loss, we lost 2 cats over the last several years so I know we get so attached and they become like your children with their sweet personalites and quirk's etc. :angel

I recommend that at some point you go to the SPCA and adopt another one like we did, you'll always have pictures and memories of your departed and it's all good in the end looking after them. :cool:

God Bless! :thumbup

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for your loss, we lost 2 cats over the last several years so I know we get so attached and they become like your children with their sweet personalites and quirk's etc. :angel

I recommend that at some point you go to the SPCA and adopt another one like we did, you'll always have pictures and memories of your departed and it's all good in the end looking after them. :cool:

God Bless! :thumbup
Got that covered. My GF rescues and we have about 7 more (all rescues) running around the farm. This one was found trying to get into a Burger King in downtown Indy.

Thanks for the kind words.:beer

·
The Thread Killer
3,212 Posts
Sorry for the loss...I have a big fat tabby like him too

How a 25 lb. cat managed to jump from the roof of the Bronco onto the edge of the hood without falling off or pushing the hood down is beyond me. :shrug :toothless

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Sorry for your loss man.

Alot of people dont like cats, but I think they are rico. I've never had one myself, but my x gf had one. I actually missed the little guy after we broke up.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sorry...
be sure to get another...

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Sorry about the loss, but look back at the good times...

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Sorry for your loss, I been there, lost one of my newest's cats about a year ago. Even now it feels kind of weird with out the little guy around.

·
FJ80 Expedition Rig
1,461 Posts
I still miss my himalayan (sp?) I had him from the time I was three till I was 18, he was my buddy and one of the few consistent things through many hard years. Sorry for your loss man.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts