Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lurker
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HMMMMM....went to The Tap here in College Station tonight to see Jack Ingram in concert and apparently Mary Beth from MTVs Road Rules and of Playboy's Big 12 editon is working theare again. Da-da-da-da-da-damnnnnnnnnn.

ALl the hot ass chcik bartenders were dancing half-naked on the bar........I bet you dont see that shit in LUbbock, TX (Wes :goodfinge )

I'm drunk and going to pas s out npow.

This has bene a dunken psoit by mne.....goodngiht.:beer

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
you know it is pretty stupid, we have parties every night of the week up here, and at least one chick is naked at EVERY one. so its not hard here, trust me

wes

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
yep it is not hard to find naked chick just walk into a bar talk to one about how u got a big party down the road. take afew shot of dan.. both of ya'll. and drive around lubbock and find a party!! but by then u can get her to strip in the truck for ya'll and give u a nice blow job!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well if I remember correctly... Tech has the third highest STD rate for colleges in the nation. So... with that in mind... picking up random sluts at bars is not the greatest idea in the world. And for parties every night of the week, have you ever heard of college?:shrug

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
yea it's a chance that u will get STD but lets think about it for a min........
it's there a chance to get STD anywhere and to make matter worst what about them famous hangout that attract alot of people, think all of them are STD free?? so it is a risk everytime u get some.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts