Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to do a little rockcrawling yesterday....pretty hairy stuff pulling a trailer with over 3000lbs of chinese ordnance, had to lock her in four low a couple of times...I will check in when possible...

Michael L. Cox
53rd Ord Co. (EOD)
APO AE 09354

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Flew to Gander Newfoundland, flew into Rhein Main Germany, flew into Bagram, Afghanistan...moved into my tent and started working...I am truely impressed with the military issue Goodyear MTs...we had our trailer overloaded majorly and the tires were squattin' bad over some seriously rocky terrain with no problems. I will check in when possible...i'll try to get some FSB pics on something cool.

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
will be writing you a letter.... thats cool you put your addy

Keep in mind it costs 37 cents to mail a letter to Mike....

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,204 Posts
Keep up the good work Mike..Good to hear from you bro, glad you're ok. Can't wait to see some of those pics.

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did a snow run in the mountains south of Kabul with the 2/8 Marines....snow, mud, hillclimbs...I am pretty impressed with our new HUMM-V the Marines lost four vehicles to mechanical problems...we actually pulled one of their trailers back for them...have a wonderful holiday season I am having a ball...I really miss the wife and kids, but I am having fun...can somebody say Dana 60s (at least) when I get back!!!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,373 Posts
Sh!t BMC... don't know how I missed this post.
So that explains why it's been so quite here lately! :goodfinge

Take care while you playing around out there bud. I'll make sure Washington's still here when your ready to come back!
Happy Holidays my friend and don't forget to get some pics blowin' sh!t up! :thumbup

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pepe- your avatar is killing me...the Afghanie kids will run up to the road when we drive by and give you a thumbs up....but some of them will flip you off after you pass. Those darn kids...still working on the pics. I may be away from camp for a few weeks, but I am not sure yet...

I appreciate the responses guys, I have seen a few lifted Wranglers and Cherokees over here but yet to see a Bronco...butt loads of four door Toyotas and even one running 35" swampers...first time they leave the keys in it it will be mine! Oh yeah, we have a 4x6 Gator and a 6 wheel Polaris 500 Sportsman.

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did I mention that they have a scrap yard on the back of post that has all the old Migs and junk crap...I spotted a few 5 ton Rockwells as well as 2 1/2 ton and some type of portal axles in there... :shrug

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
kidnap the parts you want and ship em over here lol... sounds like you are least having some fun over there mike. BTW im tryng to flame some stuff. didnt you do a write up article on it?

Nab me one of those lifted jeeps will ya?? I found some trails my bronco cant fit thru on lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts