Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how may differant if any roll bars are there for 92-96 broncos. also who makes them. i have been searching but can not anything on them. is it something i will have to make for myself

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
goto local junk yards and find some and measure. in the bronco there was not much that changed. i did not like the rear leg goint to the top of the wheel well and i used a 4 piont out of a 1970 ram charger. the bar sits back farther to help protect the back seat and would allow a shoulder belt mounting point and the rear legs goto the rear of the bed. i will add on to it as i can but for a starter bar it works fine. mine was free out of a local paper.....mike

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
No roll bars are made for the 92-96 Bronco's because of the rear shoulder harnesses. But the roll bar for the 80-91 Bronco's will fit. Mine is one that Ford offered in the early 80's called the GT bar. Jeff's Bronco graveyard also sell a roll bar for the 80-91 Bronco's. Don't buy a roll bar for a 78-79 Bronco it will be to short in the 80-96 Bronco's because of floor pan changes. Also keep an eye out on ebay for a roll bar. The picture below is a link to more pictures of my roll bar. If your Bronco is a XLT you will have to modify the speaker covers for the support bars if you buy a roll bar like mine, some have the support bars going farther back so the rear trim panels on the XLT shouldn't be a problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts