Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I did not find anything on the search for this but maybe you all can point me in the right direction. I am looking to remove my rear bumper and installing one that is flush with the body and rear door. Is this called a roll-pan bumper? If not what is it called and where can I find it. I am really interested in buying and installing asap.

Thanks in advance for your help guys.:rockon

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The only references I saw were (Show me your ass and Rear bumper question) neither of which helped nor had the right bumper I was looking for. Any clues?:toothless

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
roll pan is right,
i dunno if a 150 one will work but it may
lot's of people make them themselves it shouldn't be hard

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am figuring I may have to visit on of these slammed low-rider sites and just ask them where I can do it or get it done. But alas, if someone here would like to save me the agony of talking with those bass heads that would be great!

LMAO:toothless:histerica

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
no problem... post up pics when u get it on bro.. good luck!:thumbup

·
Registered
242 Posts
yes please post some pics. i myself have thought about a roll pan.

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
:stupid

Also, check on ebay. Can get them much cheaper than 214.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Yes! Thanks dude! I am going to contact them about availability tomorrow. You rock! Now I have to see what to do with the front to match, lol.

:rockon
Front to match? What do you mean?

·
Runnin you over
672 Posts
mine is a pan, post a pic in 5 hours or so... After band practice, is that cool?:thumbup

·
Registered
28 Posts
i just bought a steel one right after christmas, but totalled my f150 before i could put it on. ill sell it to you. i paid $100 for it. but ill sell it to you for cheap.

PM if interested.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all for the links and help. Tonka I will hit you up as soon as I get back in town. I am on the road right now and do anything with my accounts.

By "Matching front" I only meant anything other than stock that would look sleek and clean while still providing front end protection.

That eBay auction was a pretty good deal. I might jump on it if i don't buy Tonka's.

L8s:rockon

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here's what I have on mine its a lund and has been on for 6 or 7 years now and no cracks.
Here is the link to summit $147
http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?Ntt=roll+pan&N=700+4294908331+4294924755+115+4294908312&Ntk=KeywordSearch

Here is a pic
First off, you Bronco is just nasty! (Meaning awesome ofcourse, lol.) And that Lunds roll-pan looks great with the led's. Very kool. Thanks for sharing your pic. I like you front bars too, they fit in with the whole look.

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Thanks

I had a godfather customs bumper with a grill and lights in it for a long time, it fit real good with the roll pan look in the rear. The 2 long lights are mounted btwn the pan and tailgate they are the thin cargo trailer lights, the smal ones next to the liscence plate are tractor trailer lights(3rd brake lights).

·
Registered
562 Posts
If it were me, I'd be a little hesitant about putting one of those on a Bronco considering your gas tank would have no protection what so ever in the case some idiot rear-ending you.

I love the clean looks of one, and I even have one (Sir Michaels) on my Hemi Dodge. Only difference there is the gas tank is between the frame rails in front of the axle and very well protected.

Just something to keep in mind if you drive your Bronco on the street.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If it were me, I'd be a little hesitant about putting one of those on a Bronco considering your gas tank would have no protection what so ever in the case some idiot rear-ending you.

I love the clean looks of one, and I even have one (Sir Michaels) on my Hemi Dodge. Only difference there is the gas tank is between the frame rails in front of the axle and very well protected.

Just something to keep in mind if you drive your Bronco on the street.
That's right, maybe I can weld some bars over the the tank to protect it from impact. Good looking out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts