Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if this is the right section(kinda new)but has anybody put a roll pan on there bronco. I was wondering it how it looked bc it seems like it might look pretty good for a truck that isnt goin to be seein much off road. If anybody has it then post a pic and let me know how it looks.
Cody

B

·
0 Posts
A roll pan may look nice but leaves the gas tank exposed without a receiver type hitch wrapped around it or something. When I bought my 90, it was showy shine, match your boat, sweet thing with a roll pan. It left nothing to step on.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I modified one from a F150 to work. At the time I liked the look. But compared to my old bent up stock bumper, I suppose anything would've been an improvement. I still think it 's a nice look, just not practical for me anymore.
Here's a pic:

There's a couple showing how I modified it on my SF page.

·
Registered
266 Posts
NOBS! said:
i remember posting about how useless something like that is and getting shit on for it. crap away.....it's still useless
Never said anything about it's usefulness. I wasn't around here when you posted anything about them. I sold it about two years ago anyway. The guy wanted a picture so I responded. (not trying to sh!t on you)

·
Registered
169 Posts
here's a few of mine...not the greatest shots

i never really used my bumper to stand on so i never missed it when i took it off...

i did be sure to install a hitch though just for the sake of safety

·
Registered
140 Posts
how hard was it to mod. the f-150 roll pan for your bronco? what you have to do?
thanx

·
Registered
169 Posts
i used the lund part which listed for the same year f-150...no mods needed...it is plastic though and not the steel that others seem to prefer

·
Registered
64 Posts
Those look nice, they really clean up the back of the truck. I like 'em, they look better than the butt ugly bumpers Ford put on them to begin with. And no rust issues for those of us that live in the winter salt desert. I can see how the hitch would help protect the tank, or maybe a set of custom nerf bars or skid plate to protect against any possible rear impact.
Don't you just love it when everyone tells you what you should or shouldn't do to YOUR truck? :toothless

·
TTB Hater of course
3,100 Posts
2x6 steel channel. Cheap, tough, greatly improved departure angle

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the pics. I dont know whether I want a step bumper or the roll pan. I havent made up my mind yet but I want a clean look and a roll pan would be ideal but i still dont know. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can you post a pic of yours? By the way your truck is bad ass man...And where did you get your front bumper?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts