I'm working on my 1991 Centurion, and am piecing together some of the interior trim pieces I need to replace. I'm looking for the strip of trim that goes over the rear doors along the headliner. Based on a service manual, that's called the roof side rear upper moulding. I need both. The classic blue ford color is preferred, but I can probably live with anything that isn't red.

Attached is an image from the service manual that may help explain what I'm looking for.