Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fullsize Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a supplier for new roofs not the fiberglass but the metal portion. My 93 is rusted severely and Ford had 1 roof left in the world that I now own, it cost me over $560.00 but it got me thinking I have 5 other broncos I'm working on what do I do if I need another one.

·
Fullsize Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I my area any Broncos in the junk yard are all shot to begin with I can get mecanical parts but you never get body parts. I live in Pittsburgh where they LOVE to use salt all winter long it just rusts shit out fast.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
For the cost of your brand new roof, I would consider a short road trip, to another yard, if a good roof could be found. That just seems like ALOT of money for a roof skin

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
vaporbiz said:
I live in Pittsburgh where they LOVE to use salt all winter long it just rusts shit out fast.
do people in pittsburgh drive on their roofs? Thats pretty much the last place thats gonna rust. Prob need some new paint, but last time I checked my fenders, quarters, and tailgate are rusted, not my roof. And Ive had 6 broncos, all from the northeast, 0 bad roofs.

well, at least now your claim to fame can be that you own the last NOS bronco roof. i wouldnt install it, keep it 20 years, resell it, get some of that small fortune back.

haha, im just kidding, good luck, dont roll the truck over now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts