Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which do ya'll like better, the '78model round head lights or the '78 and later square lights? I like the round better because i don't see many round headlight broncos out and looks different too
justin

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
I like them both.

·
Chaos is coming!!
515 Posts
I prefer the square lights myself.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,913 Posts
MudHead said:
I prefer square thats why i got a 79
My '78 has square, it was part of the XLT package.

I'm kinda partial to my square ones. I like how it fills up the headlight door, ya know, square door, square light. :shrug

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
square... all of my broncos are square. It fits the silhouette of the truck better, I think. If I wanted vintage, I would have swapped in the earlier split grill, to go with the round lights

·
Registered
538 Posts
It's hip to be square. :thumbup

·
Registered
606 Posts
Its all about the round lights.......:rockon :chili:

·
Registered
5 Posts
i like the round lights however i just got a 79 for free so im buildin it to be my trail rig i was actually wondering if its possible to swap the lights i havent been able to look cause im at school and my new truck is at home anyone know??

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Square.. Most deffinetly.. I know there's a writeup here on the forums about converting.. I have a 75 with round and a 78 with square.. Well I plan on swapping the body of the 75 to the 78 frame, but I'll want to convert to the square lights..

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Taste Great! :rockon

·
Registered
689 Posts
i only like round in the 77 and older grills

·
Registered
268 Posts
i second that on the pre 77 grill with the round headlights, thats why i put a 76 grill on my 78.:twotu:

·
Registered
173 Posts
The round looks good in the older grilles. the 78-79 grilles are squareish there fore square is the way to go.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts