Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I am six weeks ago....

This is today...

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, but at least no more tingly fingers or pain to wake me up at night.

James

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
edluvsbronc said:
ya ne too a little. what happend to your head?

????

I did get too much sun yesterday working on my yard if that is what you are refering to.

James

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
OK double carpel tunnel??? I see Right hand in pic one and left in pic 2.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep, carpal tunnel in both wrist, technical term is bilateral carpal tunnel. Not fun....

Sorry to hear that Bronco Rob. Will you be out another 12 weeks?

James

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jackhart said:
what sorta job you got that gave you double carpal tunnel? or is it all that late nite websurfing?
Well I've had several different jobs, none of which I believe caused it. Back in '93 I got my first motorcycle, a Ninja 250. I owned that bike until '98 putting around 15k a year on it. It was during that time I started to get tingly fingers. After I sold the motorcycle my hands started to get better. So in 2001, while still working at Motorola, I bought another motorcycle, a '00 Ninja ZX11. I was putting about 10k a year on that bike, and the problems with my hands tingling/aching came back. Then in Nov '02, Motorola closed the plant I was at, so I started work as an overnight stocker in Mar '03. Between that type of work and the amount of riding my hands took a turn for the worse. The wrist braces were no longer helping, so surgery was the only option left to fix them. I currently do not own/ride right now, but my next purchase will be a cruiser, not a sportbike.

James

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
94_chickentaco said:
Must have been fun to type this post! :thumbup
You have no idea... :brownbag

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dub said:
shoulda manned up and got em both done at the same time :toothless
Um, no... I prefer to be able to wipe my own ass :toothless

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.